Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullet-Scape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Play Now!Play Now!  HomeHome  Donation PageDonation Page  Desktop ClientDesktop Client  Vote4CashVote4Cash  HighscoresHighscores  ChatboxChatbox  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Bullet-Scape new website: WWW.BULLETSCAPE.NET
Latest topics
» polypore staff bug
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm by rmtank

» Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am by Naxion

» Eco vs PvP
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm by rogue

» Hey guys(;
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm by gratmyway1

» eythan for mod
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am by Eythan21

» Client update
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am by Naxion

» Server is on
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 am by Naxion

» Server back on NOW!
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm by Naxion

» Happy Halloween!
i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:42 pm by Prayer

i have a suggestion read it please

Go down 
+2
Maxxed
Eythan21
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eythan21
Eythan21

Pk Style : Main

i have a suggestion read it please  Empty
PostSubject: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 pm

so me and my brother were talking about how nothing has value anymore.
there are no "rares" anymore all the items are dropping badly cuz there are too many in the game. so i prepose a reset then a double loot weekend along with double exp. its crazy how easy everything is to get now. i am currently prety wealthy from no effert cuz nothing keeps the value it was intended to have.

note: i realy think this is something that is needed to make the game more enjoyable.

thank you for reading please leave me some feedback on what you think.

~eythan & shauwn
Back to top Go down
Maxxed

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Nothing was meant to have initial value, it's not a communist server, it's a player based economy where we choose the price. Also you're the only person i've ever seen asking for an item reset but with that comes a new source,more bugs,shittier game, and less players. If anything they should make a pvp zone where all items are deleted and random loot is generated if risking 2m+. Anyways think a little harder next time you post a thread.
Back to top Go down
Rune gt7
Visionary

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:02 pm

The reason i think we dont need one is because we do not have allot of players. i mean what is an eco when there are only 8 people that get on daily.
all we need to do is advertise and people will join. the economy will even out and everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Eythan21
Eythan21

Pk Style : Main

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm

put it this way its a garenty that in 1-2 weeks from now you bank wil be worth nothing. enough said. id rather play a game were there is a goal.
Back to top Go down
Rune gt7
Visionary

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:08 pm

in 1-2 weeks we will be right back where we started. unless we get more people there will be no eco and we will be right back rich again. the double loot weekend will probbly make our banks double from what they are now double tickets double bones from dragons. double faithful shields. everything
Back to top Go down
Naxion
Owner
Owner
Naxion

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 am

Yes, it is true phats are rare it's just we have not had a steady supply of players I mean c'mon guys will it kill you to vote or tell your friends about this server or atleast make a youtube vid for the good of the server?
Back to top Go down
http://bullet-scape.ultimaterpg.org
Prayer
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Pk Style : Hybrid
Clan : SMU

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Terrible idea, suggesting a reset? Why not go advertise instead. Or how about you actually risk pk instead of a being a punani, that's a big eco problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bulletscape.org
Blake
The Blake Club

Spammer Level : 1337

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:01 am

Unfortunately theres always dupes mike should fix all dupes 100% get everything going and do a 100% economy reset not levels no dupes free out bulletscape as thats hwo im assuming so much stuff is gettin ing i never remember there being 50 sets of vesta even on like a walk out of edge and pk server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have a suggestion read it please    i have a suggestion read it please  Empty

Back to top Go down

i have a suggestion read it please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullet-Scape :: Community :: Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: