Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullet-Scape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Play Now!Play Now!  HomeHome  Donation PageDonation Page  Desktop ClientDesktop Client  Vote4CashVote4Cash  HighscoresHighscores  ChatboxChatbox  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Bullet-Scape new website: WWW.BULLETSCAPE.NET
Latest topics
» polypore staff bug
Eco vs PvP EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm by rmtank

» Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!
Eco vs PvP EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am by Naxion

» Eco vs PvP
Eco vs PvP EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm by rogue

» Hey guys(;
Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm by gratmyway1

» eythan for mod
Eco vs PvP EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am by Eythan21

» Client update
Eco vs PvP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am by Naxion

» Server is on
Eco vs PvP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 am by Naxion

» Server back on NOW!
Eco vs PvP EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm by Naxion

» Happy Halloween!
Eco vs PvP EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:42 pm by Prayer

Eco vs PvP

Go down 
+3
Seems Legit
B r o k e n
rogue
7 posters

Would you rather place
Player vs Player
Eco vs PvP Vote_lcap56%Eco vs PvP Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Economy
Eco vs PvP Vote_lcap44%Eco vs PvP Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rogue

Pk Style : Main
Clan : SMU

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 pm

In order to combat the low amount of players, both Owner Michael and I (Mod Rogue) have decided to ask you, the players, what you would want to see in the server. The first in this series of big polls will be an Economy server versus a Player vs Player server. Currently, the server is player vs player. It is a hardcore pking server with a horrible economy (low trade, unknown prices, and lack of rare items (like torva, pernix, and virtus))

Now please take in consideration before you vote both sides of the argument. The main point of this poll is to ask what you want, not what you will lose. We will be repaying everybody with special items (we will not be matching your items to help improve economy) if there is a reset due to the changing to an economy server. As of right now, party hats, vesta, divines, and other very good items are close to worthless. Here are pictures of a few players banks. These pictures were taking with a mod command to see your bank and the only purpose is to show how the current economy is.

Quote :

Sorry only admins can view images. please click the links to see them.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

These bank accounts show the current wealth of 4 randomly chosen players in bullet-scape. Now to be on the unbiased side of things, PvP is a main reason players join games. PvP is fun and fast paced in many scenarios.

I would like to ask you now to please vote for which type of server you would like bullet-scape to be. I will leave the poll open for 5 days. This might be changed later. Be honest in your choice and do not think about your banks. This is for the good of the server. We would also like your feed back.

What would you like the next poll to be?
Any reason you chose to change it to economy OR Any reason you chose to leave it pvp?
What concerns do you have about these changes?
Do you want the server to stay the same?
Anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for voting. Every detail you provide us with helps a great amount. I would like to thank Owner Michael for being so openhearted about these polls and I would also like to thank all the players of bullet-scape both old and new. Thank you for your help.

Have a nice day Smile
-Mod Rogue

Last edited by rogue on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B r o k e n

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 pm

i always loved ECO, and make castlewars pvp (but you don't lose items there) and risk stays as it is now.

for the next poll i suggest making the rest off the skills work but mostly slayer

and also make some donatorstores xD
Back to top Go down
Seems Legit
Seems Legit

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 pm

PVP rocks because thats what most people like, it can be PVP/eco with rares (rare reset) but pvp is fun quick to get adjusted to and it doesnt takes long to get a good bank

Next Poll: New Bosses
Concerns: People that joined until now joined mostly because its a PVP/Bossing server, if it changes to eco they might leave.
Server remaining the same: Yes, with a few changes like pvp drops, selling prices, pkp shop prices (Vesta and Statius is super cheap) and rares being actually rares.
Back to top Go down
rogue

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Seems Legit wrote:
PVP rocks because thats what most people like, it can be PVP/eco with rares (rare reset) but pvp is fun quick to get adjusted to and it doesnt takes long to get a good bank

Next Poll: New Bosses
Concerns: People that joined until now joined mostly because its a PVP/Bossing server, if it changes to eco they might leave.
Server remaining the same: Yes, with a few changes like pvp drops, selling prices, pkp shop prices (Vesta and Statius is super cheap) and rares being actually rares.

So are you saying to add a little more of an economy to the current pvp server?
Back to top Go down
Seems Legit
Seems Legit

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm

yes pretty much, not make P Hats so common on SoF and such, and i was thinking that PvP (Vesta and Statius) are too common so they should like, be increased in price to make them rarer or degradable after like 3 hours. Plus when everyone has statius and torva, its hard for new players to get kills and actually enjoy the server :/
Back to top Go down
rogue

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Seems Legit wrote:
yes pretty much, not make P Hats so common on SoF and such, and i was thinking that PvP (Vesta and Statius) are too common so they should like, be increased in price to make them rarer or degradable after like 3 hours. Plus when everyone has statius and torva, its hard for new players to get kills and actually enjoy the server :/

We can't really do anything about other players having better gear unless we go on a full scale reset. If we only reset the torva players, it would be unfair to them. A full scale reset would be very frustrating and possibly fatal to bullet-scape's players. The only way we would reset it is if we had a good reason to reset it. This may be due to duped items or a massive update like changing to an economy server.
Back to top Go down
Seems Legit
Seems Legit

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm

a change to a PvP/Eco server? right now people are droping and giving away lots of **** so it looks more spawn than anything. And im not saying its bad when 1 or 2 players have better gear, but when 99% of the server does. Plus players that donated for certain items could have them restored. Plus if people are willing to give up their banks for a Eco server, i think PK/Eco would suit both needs.
Back to top Go down
Merkdatmagic
Banned
Banned
Merkdatmagic

Pk Style : Hybrid
Clan : Donkeys

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

I personally think this pvp server would go far. Have a look. There are plenty of economy 718+ servers. Bullet-scape offers a unique type of experience. In my opinion.... The real question is how could we turn this pvp server into something even better. Such as removing the Grand exchange and allowing monsters to drop certain items etc. If we just turn into an economy we will just do what we have done in the past two years, switch sources, go back to pvp, make GREAT unnecessary changes to this game.
Back to top Go down
Undead One

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:51 pm

eco...
Back to top Go down
rogue

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 pm

I see a lot of comments saying we need to add more of an economy to the current pvp server. This would mean divines would be harder to get, nex drops would be much rarer (since people seem to be hoarding sets right now), party hats would be slipped into the economy by admins at a controlled amount, and money would be harder to come by. This would mean you would do safe pvp for harder drops and even if you did pkp farm like most do, items would be about three times harder to get because of this. Bosses would still be there but with very rare drops. The grand exchange may or may not be removed and prices revised. There is no guarantee this would all happen but this is something to be looking at when we redo the server in this way.

We will need your suggestions to help solve this issue. Economy vs PvP. So far it seems like PvP with a decent economy is how people want it but having an economy server with a lot of PvP features could work just as well and maybe even better.

What about the goals of the players? has everybody achieved all the goals bullet-scape currently has to offer? people are soloing nex and have obtained more sets of nex armor then you'll ever need and more than 1 party hat SET.. What do the best players do now? nobody is ever pking because they fear losing their wealth.

Now what about when somebody gets on and nobody else is on? It's a pk server. There is nobody to pk. What do they do?

These are a few things we should be asking ourselves in this poll. Like always, please post suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this topic.
Back to top Go down
F A L L E N
F A L L E N

Pk Style : Hybrid

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:49 am

PvP All the fucking way, pvp servers go far eco servers get left behind

nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
Seems Legit
Seems Legit

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 am

PVP Only for small servers never works exactly due to the lack of people. That's where bossing comes in. Right now making wealth is extremely easy, it SHOULD be harder, but not too much. Yes Party Hats SHOULD be *EXTREMELY* rare AND expensive, like they are everywhere else, Nex Drops SHOULD be more rare, SAfe PVP Drops are decent i believe, up until now i just got 2x Vesta Spear " Arma Chainskirt and 1x Bandos Chestplate, maybe making PVP Armours a slightly rarer drop? Increasing the pkp points shop for 3x times seems good FOR SOME ITEMS, like Vesta, Statius, Arcane and such. Goliath are extremely overpriced and i havent saw anyone with them yet, remember the server still doesn't has alot of people to play with so prices now should not be extremely high. I haven't bossed way too much, but considering the amount of Nex sets i can tell they are way too easy. Grand Exchange should stay, but prices SHOULD in fact be revisioned. (Claws 1.500.000 GP = LOLWTF?) Including the selling prices for 99% of items. They sell way too cheap. This should happen on a big server where there's lots of people, it would be easy to find a buyer for a determined item. On a small one its super hard to sell stuff to already super wealthy players. Also the Artifacts (Seren Stat and such) should be rarer and far more valuable. It should be super awesome to get one of those, instead its like meh a stat *leaves it on the ground*. Lastly in my superbig suggestions list is the SoF (Squeal of Fortune), whose rare prices are mostly party hats and such.

*Seems Legit*
Back to top Go down
Eythan21
Eythan21

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 pm

in my opinion the pvp should stay BUT there has to be some changes. As some players may have already suggested, the ge should stay but prices and items that are not suppost to be sold in ge for the simple reason of it being donator+ such as brew flasks. Claws and ags should coded for pvp and other special attack weapons aswell, by that i mean they should protect over some items. For example anything that protects over dh legs, protects over anything.
Back to top Go down
rogue

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Eythan21 wrote:
in my opinion the pvp should stay BUT there has to be some changes. As some players may have already suggested, the ge should stay but prices and items that are not suppost to be sold in ge for the simple reason of it being donator+ such as brew flasks. Claws and ags should coded for pvp and other special attack weapons aswell, by that i mean they should protect over some items. For example anything that protects over dh legs, protects over anything.

I don't believe brew flasks were supposed to be donor only. I think this is just an error in coding due to Michael's lack of knowledge of his own game as he was probably unaware you could purchase these already for the exact same price.

Now for everybody saying we need a better economy on the pvp server, this would result in many big updates along with an item reset. The reason for the reset would be due to the large amounts of money put into the game through boosting, low PkP prices, and high nex drop rates as players have billions of gp, almost every PkP item, and more than 1 set of torva on the same account.

I will now leave you with this bouncy guy bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eco vs PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eco vs PvP   Eco vs PvP Empty

Back to top Go down

Eco vs PvP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullet-Scape :: Announcements :: Server Updates-
Jump to: