Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape
Welcome to Bullet-Scape, Guest!

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register or log in and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of this forum.
Bullet-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullet-Scape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Play Now!Play Now!  HomeHome  Donation PageDonation Page  Desktop ClientDesktop Client  Vote4CashVote4Cash  HighscoresHighscores  ChatboxChatbox  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Bullet-Scape new website: WWW.BULLETSCAPE.NET
Latest topics
» polypore staff bug
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm by rmtank

» Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am by Naxion

» Eco vs PvP
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm by rogue

» Hey guys(;
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm by gratmyway1

» eythan for mod
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am by Eythan21

» Client update
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am by Naxion

» Server is on
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 am by Naxion

» Server back on NOW!
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm by Naxion

» Happy Halloween!
Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:42 pm by Prayer

Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danny

Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! Empty
PostSubject: Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!   Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello, I will start off first by introducing myself to those who don't know me. I am Mod Danny the newest addition but oldest staff member of bullet-scape. And with me coming back we will also be introducing a new owner! So now lets get to the changes that will be occurring!

1.New Owner!
Yep you heard right, we have a new owner! Michael is no longer with us and replacing him is Owner Naxion. Owner Naxion will be making a post introducing himself.( trust me this is a good thing)

2.New staff team

Owner Naxion has decided that apart from being organized we will also be organizing a new staff team. We will be opening up a section for application to be on the staff team. Our expectations will be high so a application that is not properly formatted will just be skipped. (goodluck)

3.More coding!

Owner Naxion along with Co-owner Etcetera Will be focusing on coding so please any bugs or glitches you may find pm one of them. We will be rewarding people for glitches/bugs that are reported and fixed (if severe enough). This reward system will be used to attract more people to report them.

4.New Forums

We will either be reformatting these forums or be just plain out starting a whole new forums. We will expect activity from staff and have more ranks along with it and hope that clans in game will be looking forward to having their own private sections on forums (high ranked clans).

There will be much much more coming to you, so keep updating with our announcements and keep an eye on forums for future events we might hold be sure to stay tuned on all the new updates and overall just have fun!

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT HERE*
Back to top Go down
Naxion
Owner
Owner
Naxion

Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!   Massive changes to Bullet-Scape! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 am

Yes thank-you Danny for the wonderful intro,

to whom this may concern I am changing the forums by Saturday we will have new forums may I say they look stunning in my opinion I hope you will enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
http://bullet-scape.ultimaterpg.org

Massive changes to Bullet-Scape!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullet-Scape :: Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: